Wednesday 30 May 2012

Alwayz Smile..hehe

assalamualaikum.. :)
wink2.. quite a long time i didnt update any story..huhu..am really busy with my life now..my schedule always full.. :( exhausted! waa..but alhamdulillah..am able to manage it well.. ;) thankz to Allah.. HE always besides me anytime,everywhere.. :) first..i want to inform that i've finished "contengan jalanan"..hehe ;) tats book really make me touched..honestly..at the end..am crying..and i didnt manage to hold my tears..wa... segan2.. (-_-)..  but am suggest u all to have tat book..it really good..especially to those who want to change for a good.. for HIM.. lillahi taala.. insyaAllah.. u'll be bless..amiin.. and now am on my way to finish "rooftop rant"..hehe.. ;) 2nd is..am juz went back from langkawi.. our school holidays vacation 2012.. ;) 3 family involved.. my mothers side..huhu..really enjoy there.. ;) but am really exhausted because i had to rushing..i did not want to burn my class..furthermore..this week..last class for this sem..huhu for the 1st time i took ets at 5.30 a.m..can u imagine how cold i am inside it..my action are just like baby inside her/his mums tummy.. haha..i covered all my body with my sweater..but still cold..hoho..but in the end..am safely arrived to my lovely UKM.. ;)  and rushing to class..huhu..my face a lil bit pale..coz am really tired.. :( huhu..this week am really2 busy..so..sorry to those who inbox me through Facebook or YM..and i didnt reply..am really exhausted plus i didnt have enough time to on9..only today am manage to update the one and only..my lovely blog.. :) sorry again guys..






             ~my cousin(syafiqah), me,my sis(yah),my bro (yin) and at the back my mom~

No comments:

Post a Comment