Monday 7 May 2012

Dinner KUO..

Assalamualaikum..
Alhamdulillah..everything went well till now..thank you Allah.. :) back to the topic.. my friends and i got table no10..wink2..my birthday  also 10.. 1/10..hehe..the food quite delicious..better from last year for sure.. alhamdulillah..im the only one who have to stay for one year more..after that only.. i will grade..all of them in their final year..waaa....nvm..just be patience..my time will come..hehe ;) donno what to say anymore..theres some picture  been taken.. ;)





~with my best friends.. mira..~


                                                     ~..diana, bella, me n mira..~
                                             

                                                    ~ our theme.. back to scholl~

                               
                                             ~im wearing my friends spec..hehe~



p/s: Dear Allah..thank a lot for everything that YOU gave to me..everyday i become more stronger+patience. ;) and im happy with my life now.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment