Thursday 10 May 2012

Dear My Future Husband...

Assalamualaikum..
Dear my beloved future husband.. i really hope tat u are patience enough to wait for me... :') am in the process to be the best for you..in terms of religious, attitude, education, cooking and everything tat am suppose to do when am become your beloved wife.. :) i just want to make sure tat u will be happy with me.. i want to be a good wife for u.. insyaAllah..am pray for tat.. :') am also want to be number 1 in your heart..after Allah..Rasulullah S.A.W and your beloved parents..Eventhough i still donno who you are..where are u staying..where are u right now.. are you accept me lillahi taala and not because of my beauty or what so ever or not.. but am always trust Allah.. HE knows the best for me.. ;) 


 Dear my future husband...

      I did not ask for a big house..I did not ask for an expensive car.. I did not ask for a chain of gold diamonds.. I did not ask for a lot of money..and I did not ask  a life of luxury.. It is enough  if it is only "sederhana".. but please let me ask you something...guide me..hold my hand with you.. to Jannah.. Amiin..

No comments:

Post a Comment