Monday 21 May 2012

Alhamdulillah..Thank you Allah...

Assalamualaikum.. wink2.. ;)
today am fasting..and insyaAllah tomorrow and wednesday also..coz tomorrow will be 1 Rejab 1433H.. :)  after tat syaaban..then..ramadhan..auww..cant wait for it.. :) actually..am happy right now..on the other hand.. really thankful@ syukur.. alhamdulillah..thankz to Allah.. :) this morning..i did pray "solat sunat dhuha".. suddenly am feel like..quite long i didnt do tat..coz i alwayz have class in the morning..8-11 a.m..then am not able to do it..am just thinking..why not am doing it today?? since i have time.. :') then i automatically taking my "wudhu" and did it.. alhamdulillah.. :) and the same time..i just like "niat".."smga Allah kurniakan ku rezeki..amiin".. :) but am not hope for anything..just "niat"..but suddenly..my friend text me.. she told me tat she want to treat me domino..for our "berbuka"..am like.. Ya Allah..thank a lot..rezeki..alhamdulillah..and am feel like.. Allah really love me.. :') HE gave me everything.. :') and HE never failed to help me and stay by my side anytime i want..so.i must thank to HIM..love HIM as much as i can.. :') honestly..am not hope for anything because people tat always did "solat sunat dhuha" ..their "rezeki" always there..and never been stop..and they deserve it..because they always perform it..but me?? quite a long did not perform it..and just started back..then, i never taught tat my rezeki will suddenly been give straight away in the same day..Ya Allah..thank a lot.. i really2 love u.. :') i'll work  hard to be a better person from day to day..amiin..






p/s: may Allah bless all of us always..amiin.. Ya Allah..please make me become a patience,stronger and good person..and make me istiqamah..doing my work as your "hamba"..amiin

2 comments: