Wednesday 9 May 2012

My Senior.. :)

Assalamualaikum..
huhu..alhamdulillah..am still alive..thank you Allah.. :) back to the topic.. ok.. seriously.. im touched!! my senior still remember me..after 6years we do no meet each other.. :') and she even remember the name tat i give to her when we are staying  in the same room(RBBB)..im the kind tat like to give a name to person tat im close.. when im still studying at sek raja perempuan taayah(SERATA).. oh Allah..how can i have forgot all tat?? when she told me.. am about..oh my..touching!!u stiil remember tat? i cant believe.. :') and actually she just near me..shes at UPM.. can u see??no matter where are you going..u still can meet the person tat u have known before..especially even when u want to hide from them..Kuasa Allah.. :')  she also told me tat she juz thinking of me this morning..and this evening..we become friends at FB.. alhamdulillah.. :)  this year also.. am meet with another senior..after 7years do not meet each other..she came to UKM to meet me last month.. :) she also make me touched!! she even remember my birthday!! :')  and quite a lot about me..waaa... am never think..theres people like tat around me actually.. tat alwayz love+remember me.. and even  always "doa"..praying for me.. Thank you Allah.. :') and thank u to those who alwayz appreciate me..give me support and everything..whether direct or indirectly..i have known them or not.. thank a lot.. :)







                                            salam sayang from me to them.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment