Tuesday 8 May 2012

MasyaAllah.. Subhanallah..Alhamdulilllah.. :)

Assalamualaikum..
huhu..are u in a good  mood?? well.. im alwayz in a good mood..  ;) but today im quite exhausted..my class 8a.m until 5 p.m and yesterday night..i went to bed quite late..near 3 i guess.. not too sure..hehe :P its all because i want to "khatam"  syabab musafir kasih by ustzh fatimah syarha...and am succeed..yay!! :) back to the topic.. im alwayz and since last few month..theres a lot of praise tat i receive from variety of people..they said tat.. am good, soft, well-mannerd, cute, comey,cun, pretty ever, clever,my eyelash was soo beautiful (she thought i make it at somewhere..but when i told her its original..then she keep praise me..), religious person, my future husband are lucky to have me,and even want me to be their daughter in law..ipar or what so ever..some of them make me their reference.. :) all i just want to say is.. "haza min fadhli rabbi".. everything just from Allah.. am appreciate all of it..and alhamdulillah..thankz to Allah.. :')  HE the one who let me be like this.. :)  lastly.. theres a picture of all the book tat i bought from kuala lumpur international book fair, PWTC.. they wait for their turn to be read by me... hahahaha.. wait ya my dear.. ;)





                                  my lovely books.. just ignore my "kain batik"..haha










p/s: im quite bz nowadays.. a lot of assigmnt need to be settle down..huhu..nvm.. just  :) u will fell much better.. :) Allah.. pliz alwayz hold my hand.. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment