Wednesday 16 May 2012

Panda.. ;)

Assalamualaikum..
wink2.. ;) hehe..am really like panda.. :P just like kid i am?? do i care??haha..am really like it bcoz its too cute.. ;) and am the kind tat cant see any cute thing.. i will surely want to have one..ops.. :P sorry my future husband! i cant control sometimes.. :P but u love me right??u didnt get angry with "my hobby" right??haha :P hopefully my future husband are a loving person.. ;) hoho.. am sure all of you must at least once think tat am not patience enough to have a husband right?? haha.. of course i am!! cant wait for my future husband to take me with him..haha.. a lil bit crazy this night..haha :P but i admit..am jealous when i saw my friends,senior and also my junior wedding picture.. cant wait to have all tat kind of thing...  huhu..when did my turn??haha..next week i want to attend my classmates wedding..saturday+sunday! really cant wait...i really2 miss them! my classmate at Taayah... waaa... ;')  back to the topic..actually..i just buy some biscuits with a shape of panda.. haha.. can u see how much i love Panda??haha :P..sometimes..??almost all times actually..haha..my action lil bit like a kid..haha :P but am matured already ya... :)


                                                       
                                                         My Panda Biscuits.. ;)


p/s: Ya Allah..thankz 4 everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment