Saturday 2 June 2012

busy..busy..busy..

Assalamualaikum..
wink2..hope u guys in a good mood.. :) am going to say sorry.. for a moment..am not going to update any story..because am too busy.. with my life+studying.. sorry! i have to face 7 paper for my final..and till now..am not finished my studying yet..huhu..wish me luck! pray 4 me! ;) my time really not enough actually..haha..coz its my fault.. too much playing around..hehe :P whatever..today am celebrating  my bff birthday.. mira! hehe.. am the mastermind of course.. there are 4 of us.. :) i ordered domino! specially for here..wink2.. ;) am also brought some choc for our party..haha..after this..i donno when i can meet her again.coz she finished her study already..this sem.. and am going for internship..huhu.. am sad actually..i really love her fillah.. friends till jannah..amiin..insyaAllah.. :) dont worry..insyaAllah..when one of us want to get married..of coz we'll meet each other..insyaAllah.. ;) theres some pictures... ;)



     
                                                     bufday girl..mira!


                                         
                                         ~our food :: prepared by me..wink2 ;) ~


No comments:

Post a Comment