Monday 16 April 2012

Exams+Assigment+Presentation

Assalamualaikum..
First of all.. Alhamdulillah..im safely arrived to UKM,Bangi..my family sent me yesterday..we went shopping at jln tar+ warta(eating kfc)..and i also can bring my thing more as usual..hehe..ok..enough..back to the main topic.. this week im gonna be busy with my mid term exams (international bsns+company law+ isu2 terpilih), assigment ( international bsns+company law+seminar perakaunn+ Acntg Info System 2)..2 more i've finish my part.. and Presentation(Seminar)..one have done before.. Alhamdulillah..so.. i will not post anything..(maybe..) because i do not have a lot of time..my PRIORITY now is STUDY.. so..i must make sure..everything went well..I must work hard to get DL for this sem+intern+my last sem..anything that is no longer important for me.. i'll just forget it..and throw into dustbin..haha..sound a lil bit cruel.. ;)


this one more song that i really like  :)

~SEGENGGAM TABAH : IN-TEAM~

Bertali arus dugaan tiba
Menakung sebak airmata
Namun tak pernah pun setitis
Gugur berderai di pipi
Tidak ditempah hidup sengsara
Suratan nasib yang melanda
Menongkah badai bergelora
Diredah bersendirian
Bagaikan camar pulang senja
Patah sayapnya tetap terbang jua
Sekadar secicip rezeki
Buat yang sedang rindu menanti
Kau bebat luka yang berdarah
Kau balut hati yang calar

Telah tertulis suratan nasibmu
Derita buatmu ada hikmahnya
Terlukis senyum dibibir lesu
Tak siapa tahu hatimu
Biarpun keruh air dihulu
Mungkinkah jernih dimuara
Biarpun jenuh hidup dipalu
Pasti bertemu tenangnya


p/s: thank you Allah..for make my life went well everyday..without Allah helps..im nothing.. :')



No comments:

Post a Comment