Tuesday 17 April 2012

Alhamdulillah..

Assalamualaikum..first of all..thank you Allah for still give me the opportunity to survive till now.. :') today..the last day to update my lovely blog for this weeknd coz after this i need to focus on exams...im too exhausted today.. my class from 8.00a.m until 6.p.m..plus i hve presentation today.. Alhamdulillah..everything went well.. thank you all..especially Allah..for make it happend..tommorow i have 1st paper for mid exm..but tonight there is ceramah: Untukmu Wanita by ustzh fatimah Syarha.. i really want to go..bcoz i need input.. :') and the same time..i do not finish yet my study... im a lil bit worry.. :(  but i make a decision to go there..i'll bring along all my notes..so, i can study before it starts..i really hope.. my sacrifice was rewarded by Allah even it is too small... and actually nothing at all..  compared to what HE have gave to me.. :') ok.. i have to go..tonight of coz i will struggle.. ..


p/s: Ya Allah.. jadikan aku hambamu yg sentiasa bersabar :')

No comments:

Post a Comment