Sunday 21 April 2013

having some quality time with buddy!!

Assalamualaikum  :)begin ur day with a smile..hoyeahh!! hehe..ok3.. yesterday i had spent my whole day with my buddy..shes kakak actually..haha..but we are close enough to not been called kakak..hehehe.. she even said.. ingatkan nnti ngantuk..sbb smlm tido lewat..tats why xjdi nk pakai lens but3 xngantuk lgsg.. ngn faezh nie asyik nk ckp je..hahaha..lol!
    ya..i admit..am quite talkative..but with someone tat i closed..so..they will keep on laughing all the time..hehehe..for anonymous or strangers..am not..really.. so sorry..i juz cant.. :) we had so much fun! going to the place tat ive never been with public transport..means before this ive went there..but my friend pick me up..hehe.. gagah sangat! but its an experience for me..atleast when people asking me..i know how to answer it..yay!! :P



shes candid maa..hoho


we and food...bestfriends..hehe

2 comments:

  1. HOIII...MAKAN SUSHI KA???

    ReplyDelete
  2. kimbab maaa...tue korea pnye mknn..sushi jepun maa..

    ReplyDelete